Welcome to Islamic Foundation Trust
“Publishers & Exporter ”
IFT – What it is and what it does?
- Established in the year 1979, the Islamic Foundation Trust, Chennai has had a sustained and steady growth and enjoys wide acclaim and appreciation.
- The impact of IFT ‘s myriad of activities has been phenomenal.- To make Islam a living reality in modern times
- To improve human communication
- To build bridges of understanding among all section of society
- To galvanize man to the message and ideal of One God, One Humanity as preached and practiced by the last and final Messenger of God, Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him)
Mile Stones of IFT
- 1980 – Quran Translation Completed
- 1981 – Enters Print Media SAMARASAM is born.
- 1992 – Launches Mobile Medical Services
- 1994 – Publishing books as Handwith “HECSI” (Health Care Service India) born
- 1998 – Releases Audio – Cassettes aided Quranic Reading
- 2000 – Enters Electronic Media “MANUDA VASANDAM” becomes a reality
- 2002 – Brings at Handy Edition of the Tamil Translation of Qur’an
- 2002 – Commences Project as hiring out CD/Audio version of the Tamil translation of the Glorious Qur’an
- 2003 onwards – Many more Publications and Media releases
To achieve its objectives, Islamic Foundation Trust engages itself in various activities such as
- Quran & Hadith Translation
- Project On Mass Media Front
- Health & Medical Services etc